Oct 24, 2011

Halloween Contest!



Well, this is one of my FAVORITE times of the year! I love celebrating Halloween and decorating. Most of all, I LOVE carving pumpkins! Who's with me on that?

In celebration of Halloween, MBP will be giving away a FREE session! Here are some details. The free session will be the session fee ($50 value) completely free. There will be a $100 minimum print or CD order!
We need a minimum of 5 entrees in order to go through with the contest!

Submit a photo of your best carved pumpkin from this year! One entry per household. Each entry can submit 2 photos. One has to include you in the picture (so I know the pumpkin is really yours) you could even include a date somewhere (like on a piece of paper), and you can also include one that's lit up!

Deadline to enter contest is October 31st, 2011 by 11:59pm EST.  So get out your pumpkin carving kit and have some fun!

Good Luck!
Megan Born Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment